Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi eu nulla vehicula, sagittis tortor id, fermentum nunc. Donec gravida mi a condimentum rutrum. Praesent aliquet pellentesque nisi.

Bucciarelli Products

IGT Langelo Red

Bucciarelli Antico Podere Casanova

GRAPES: Sangiovese 50% – Merlot 50%

VINEYARDS OF ORIGIN: exclusively from the Antico Podere Casanova in Castellina in Chianti – Tuscany

PRODUCTION TECHNIQUE: maceration on the skins for at least 20 days for preserve the intense color and primary aromas. A small part of the product (about 15%) is aged in small oak barrels for about 12 months and the remaining 85% ages in concrete tanks

ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: Bright ruby red. Immediately violets, black cherries, plums, cloves and vegetal notes. On the palate dense tannins, vibrant freshness and adequate sapidity. The finish is fruity